Sliding and lift-and-slide system with excellent thermal insulation values and slim face widths
The modular and scalable Schüco ASE 60 sliding and lift-and-slide system boasts excellent thermal insulation values, slimline face widths and comprehensive solutions in terms of design and comfort.
A special highlight is that the sliding system can be individually configured in terms of comfort and design. Optional fittings components such as the Schüco SmartStop and Schüco SmartClose security and comfort technology ensure maximum ease of use. A slimline interlock section allows inside and outside to merge together, while the level threshold meets everyday needs for ease of access.
The profile system retains its high-quality design even when open thanks to the concealed fittings components.
The certified burglar resistance of the sliding and lift-and-slide systems ensures increased security requirements are met.
Features and benefits
● New sliding generation based on a modular profile and fittings system
(ASE = Aluminium Sliding Element)
● Different composite profiles are possible with a small number of profile components
● Modular fittings system can be used as both lift-and-slide fittings and sliding fittings
● Lift-and-slide vents with a vent weight up to 500 kg are possible
● New opening types create greater design freedom: 90° corner
as well as type 1C
● New single-track opening types with type 1A, type 1B and type 1D
● An optional, single-part gearbox for vent heights up to 2500 mm also
reduces the fabrication time
● Double split vent to reduce the bimetallic effect; also possible in combination with RC 2
● DesignLine threshold and interlock security keep with face width of just 40 mm (optional)
● Combination of DesignLine threshold and DesignLine interlock security keep
● New DesignLine fittings option with locking pins in the vent frame
● SmartClose and SmartStop comfort and security accessories can also
be combined with the DesignLine interlock security keep
● Fittings make-up piece conceals fittings components in the vent frame
● High level of user comfort with a choice of handle damper, tension spring or Schüco Smart Stop/Smart Close
● The same fabrication guidelines for all basic depths make it easier to change systems at project level
● Wide range of optimisation options for details such as screw-type corner cleats and continuous slider profiles
● Type 1A.i, 1B.i and 1C single-track opening types with French balcony can be constructed