Thermally insulated sliding and lift-and-slide construction with attractive design options and comfort features
The Schüco ASS 50 sliding and lift-and-slide system combines thermal properties with a broad spectrum of architectural options and a high degree of flexibility specifically for commercial projects.
With its narrow face widths and large-scale vents, the thermally insulated system enables attractive solutions to be created for rooms that are flooded with light – with easy, almost silent operation and outstanding weathertightness.
The wide range of fittings, handles and colours guarantees that the system can be perfectly adapted to individual design requirements.
In addition, different equipment options for operating the systems are available to help make opening and closing the vent units easy and secure for the user.
Features and benefits
● Sliding and lift-and-slide series with narrow profile face widths
● Basic depth of vent profile of 50 mm
● Basic depth of outer frame profile from 120 mm
● Flat outer frame profile as continuous frame
● Wide choice of colours, different colours inside and outside
● High degree of flexibility with large-scale projects due to customers
being able to roll their own profiles together
● Glazing thicknesses of 8 mm – 32 mm can be used
● Vent weight up to 400 kg as lift-and-slide unit and 300 kg
as sliding unit
● Wide range of designs based on single, double and triple track
● The construction can be combined with side lights, side lights
or spandrel fields in the series Schüco AWS 50 or AWS 65.
● Thermal insulation in accordance with DIN EN ISO 10077,
Part 1 UW < 2.0 W/(m²K)