Highly versatile Panorama Design sliding system for extremely comfortable architectural solutions flooded with light
The best possible flexibility: with optimised system components, the highly thermally insulated Schüco ASS 77 PD.HI (Panorama Design High Insulated) sliding system expands the planning and design possibilities of the Schüco Panorama Design portfolio, which is best suited to luxury homes and large projects with high requirements on functionality and comfort.
An opening 90° corner which can be designed with two further moving vents or two fixed fields brings both architectural freedom and user comfort.
A flat outer frame expands the application options for the sliding system, e.g. in renovations.
The optimised foil attachment and the adjustment device guarantee tailored installation solutions in terms of building expansion and attachment to the building structure.
Schüco Seamless is the groundbreaking solution for almost frameless transparency of the building envelope. Seamless stands for the concealed combination of different Panorama Design systems that allows holistic seamless integration concepts to be realised for the building façade. The sliding system is integrated seamlessly in the Schüco FWS 35 PD.HI mullion/transom façade system for an even profile transition with no offset. In this way, the systems achieve a high level of thermal insulation with extremely narrow profile face widths.
Features and benefits
● Thermally insulated sliding system with maximum transparency and
● New, handle-free design with clean lines
● Ease of use thanks to operation at the touch of a button as standard
● Face widths from 37 mm in the interlocking section
● Basic depth of vent profile: 77 mm
● Concealed outer frame
● Glass thicknesses up to 60 mm can be used
● Vent weights up to 500 kg
● Innovative guide rail system can be easily removed
● Roller replacement without removing the moving vent
● Large vent dimensions up to 3200 mm in width and 3500 mm in height
● Concealed, profile-integrated drive and locking system
● Straightforward fittings installation for cost-effective fabrication
● Simple maintenance and care of the drive and lock technology
● Manually-operated “unlocking for maintenance” in the event of a power cut