High-quality aluminium system with comprehensive range of solutions
As part of the Schüco AWS system platform, the thermally insulated window system offers an extensive range of solutions for the 65 mm basic depth to meet a variety of building envelope requirements.
It is based on the functional, energy-efficiency and design properties of the aluminium construction: perfectly tailored components combine benefits such as good thermal insulation, narrow face widths and concealed, standard manual or electromechanical fittings for inward and outward-opening windows.
The high level of flexibility of the system enables a wide variety of uses as a punched opening, ribbon window or façade insert unit, as well as in combination with Schüco door systems.
An additional benefit for architects and specifiers is the wide range of opening types such as side-hung and turn/tilt vents, bottom-hung toplights or barrier-free window doors.
An outward-opening window design with centre gasket is also available as a double-vent window with burglar resistance in accordance with test procedure PAS 24.
A wide range of profiles is available within the system platform, including corner mullions, structural mullions, symmetrical and asymmetrical mullions, as well as a number of design variations and additional combination options, such as with Schüco sun shading and ventilation systems.
Schüco AWS 65 thereby sets standards in terms of planning flexibility and offers attractive window solutions for ambitious architecture.
Features and benefits:
● 65 mm basic depth
● Excellent thermal insulation due to hollow chamber center gasket and
wide insulation zone
● Window series with narrow face widths from 51 mm
● Multi-coloured profile design
● Concealed drainage
● Drainage at the lowest profile point
● Use of crimped and nailed corner cleats as well as screw-type connection
technology as an additional, new connection option for optimized noise
levels and tolerance equalization
● Fully concealed Schüco AvanTec SimplySmart system fitting up to 250 kg
● Vent profiles for Schüco TipTronic up to 160 kg
● Comprehensive range of profiles from 26 to 250 mm face width
● Insert outer frame with adapter gasket to compensate for different glazing
● Burglar resistance up to WK3 (RC 3) in accordance with DIN V ENV 1627
● Solution for easy-access patio and balcony doors in turn/tilt and
● Easily adapted to the Schüco ADS / ADS HD door system
● New, outward-opening window series with center gasket also available as a
double-vent window; also with burglar resistance in accordance with PAS 24