The latest generation of highly thermally insulated sliding and lift-and-slide systems
Barrier-free, very easy to use and a slimline appearance – the high-insulation Schüco ASE 80.HI (High Insulated) sliding and lift-and-slide system offers elegant design solutions for sustainable, user-oriented architecture to passive house level.
The modular and scalable aluminium profile system captivates with the reduced DesignLine interlock section of the vents, which allows the frame units to visually recede into the background.
The level threshold allows the inside and outside areas to transition into one another harmoniously and without barriers.
Concealed fittings components reinforce the puristic and high-quality design, even when open.
A further benefit of the new generation of sliding and lift-and-slide systems is its high flexibility in terms of configuration to suit any user. Options such as the Schüco SmartStop and Schüco SmartClose security and comfort technology ensure the best handling possible.
Features and benefits
● New sliding generation based on a modular profile and fittings system
(ASE = Aluminium Sliding Element)
● Different composite profiles are possible with a small number of
● Modular fittings system can be used as both lift-and-slide fittings and sliding fittings
● Lift-and-slide vents with a vent weight up to 500 kg are possible
● New opening types create greater design freedom: 90° corner as well as type 1C
● New single-track opening types with type 1A, type 1B and type 1D running internally
● An optional, single-part gearbox for vent heights up to 2500 mm also
reduces the fabrication time
● Double split vent to reduce the bimetallic effect; also possible in combination with RC 2
● DesignLine threshold and interlock security keep with face width of just 40 mm
● Combination of DesignLine threshold and DesignLine interlock security keep
● New DesignLine fittings option with locking pins in the vent frame
● SmartClose and SmartStop comfort and security accessories can also
be combined with the DesignLine interlock security keep
● Fittings make-up piece conceals fittings components in the vent frame
● High level of user comfort with a choice of handle damper, tension spring or Schüco Smart Stop/Smart Close
● The same fabrication guidelines for all basic depths make it easier to change systems at project level
● Wide range of optimisation options for details such as screw-type corner cleats and continuous slider profiles
● Type 1A.i, 1B.i and 1C single-track opening types with French balcony can be constructed