Highly thermally insulated window system with attractive range of solutions
As part of the Schüco AWS system platform, Schüco AWS 70.HI (High Insulation) offers an attractive range of solutions with outstanding thermal insulation for the 70 mm basic depth.
It is based on the functional, energy-efficiency and design properties of the aluminium construction: perfectly tailored components combine benefits such as excellent thermal insulation values, narrow face widths and concealed, standard manual or electromechanical fittings for inward and outward-opening windows.
The high level of flexibility of the system enables a variety of uses to meet a range of different building envelope requirements: as a punched opening, ribbon window or façade insert unit, as well as in combination with Schüco door systems.
An additional benefit for architects and specifiers is the wide range of opening types such as crank-operated turn/tilt vents, bottom-hung toplights or barrier-free window doors.
A wide range of profiles is available within the system platform, including corner mullions, structural mullions, symmetrical and asymmetrical mullions, as well as a number of design variations and additional combination options, such as with Schüco sun shading and ventilation systems.
Schüco AWS 70.HI thereby sets standards in terms of planning flexibility and offers attractive window solutions for ambitious, energy-efficient building envelopes.
Features and benefits:
● Excellent thermal insulation with a basic depth of 70 mm:
Uf value of 1.7 W/ (m²K) (face width 117 mm)
● Enhanced insulation zone with foam-filled insulating bars
● Additional glazing rebate insulation can be used
● Available as crank-operated turn/tilt solution for large, heavy units
● Solution for easy-access patio and balcony doors in turn/tilt and double vent
construction as well as outward-opening (side-hung and double vent
● Use of crimped and nailed corner cleats, also as a new, additional
connection option: screw-type connection technology to minimize noise
generation and equalize tolerances
● Multi-coloured profile design
● Concealed drainage
● Drainage at the lowest profile point
● Completely concealed Schüco AvanTec SimplySmart system fitting up to
160 kg or with heavy-duty fitting up to 200 kg (turn/tilt) / 250 kg (side-hung)
● Vent profiles for Schüco TipTronic with vent weights of up to 160 kg
● Extensive range of profiles with face widths from 26 mm to 250 mm
● Insert outer frame with adapter gasket for different glazing thicknesses
● Burglar resistance up to WK3 (RC 3) in accordance with DIN V ENV 1627
(DIN EN 1627)