Visually perfect integration of window vent and load-bearing structure in the façade
The Schüco FWS 60 CV (Concealed Vent) façade system harmoniously combines slimline face widths with a high degree of functionality and excellent thermal insulation. With a face width of just 60 mm, opening units and fixed fields are indistinguishable from the outside. On the flush, closed inside, only a slender shadow gap and the window handle betray the presence of the window vents.
Large unit heights with floor-to-ceiling side-hung and turn/tilt vents ensure maximum façade transparency. Structurally advanced units as well as toplights and bottom lights provide increased design freedom.
A further benefit of the façade system is the integration of automatic ventilation control, e.g. for night-time cooling, which can be implemented with mechatronic vents – even as a bottom-hung vent without a window handle.
With the ribbon window, Schüco is once again fulfilling its obligation to create ecologically sustainable products. The system has been awarded the Bronze “Cradle-to-Cradle Certified™” sustainability label by the independent C2CPII institute in cooperation with EPEA in Hamburg for its recycling properties and minimum toxin content.
Features and benefits
• Ucw value of 0.84 W/(m²K) for unit dimensions, for example, of 1.2 m x 2.5 m with a Ug value of 0.7 W/(m²K)
• Ucw value to 1.5 W/(m²K) including screw factor with 50 mm glass
• Slimline profiles with the same external appearance for vents and fixed fields
• Merging of the vent and load-bearing structure: no additional insert outer frame required
• Vent and outer frame on the inside flush-fitted with minimal shadow gap
• Turn/tilt and side-hung windows with Schüco AvanTec SimplySmart fitting possible
• Can be used for classic, floor-to-ceiling ribbon windows including safety barrier and punched opening
• RC 2 burglar resistance
• Approved safety barrier in accordance with TRAV/ DIN 18008
• Complete system for attachment to the building structure with very simple fabrication as ribbon-window and punched-opening solution with optimum thermal insulation and drainage